Development and philosophy
Eproplan GmbH was founded by Horst Schlumberger in 1982 as an independent engineering company. His aim was to build up a flexible service provider, working particularly for energy-intensive private medium-sized businesses and operators of large facilities, which would focus its activities on the clients’ specific requirements.
He and his successors have pursued this objective systematically and consistently ever since; and the company has successfully grown in size and scope.
Eproplan today is a name synonymous with
- expertise in its fields, based on many years of experience in
- concept development and planning
- implementation and controlling of construction projects
- energy-saving and economically viable concepts
- sustainable and pioneering solutions
- independence and knowledge of its markets
- capable and effective project teams composed of experienced project leaders and team members
- qualified, highly motivated employees and experts
- structured, reliable and transparent project execution
- excellent working relationships with its partners, based on trust
- total concentration on obtaining maximum customer benefit
Eproplan GmbH is founded in 1982 by Horst Schlumberger as an independent planning bureau specialising in energy and process engineering.
Planning, construction and commissioning work on an industrial power plant working on the basis of circulating fluid bed combustion is successfully completed - the first major challenge for Eproplan.
Industrial power plant
Eproplan is one of the first engineering companies in Germany to successfully integrate a certified quality management system according to the DIN EN ISO 9001 standard.
Certificate issued by TÜV
Eproplan takes on a new range of challenges, including:
- the liberalisation of the energy markets
- the CHP and Renewable Energy Acts
- CO2 emissions trading
- energy conservation and climate protection
and continuously expands its range of services.
Changes to the management board
Dr Rolf Diemer
Successful major projects and new services
- CHP plants and power plants for, amongst other end users, paper manufacturers, the automotive industry and clinics
- Technical building services for new builds and retrofitting clinics
- Energy efficiency networks for industrial operations
- Energy management in accordance with the DIN EN ISO 50001 standard
Change to the management board. Joachim Sommer takes over from Josef Thalheimer.
Change to the management board. Michael Feihl takes over from Dr Rolf Diemer, who retires at the end of March 2021.