Eproplan as an employer
We are continually on the lookout for well-qualified and committed employees to join our team. We offer
- an attractive, well-equipped and well-designed workplace
- flexible working time models
- a meticulous and comprehensive induction
- autonomous working on demanding and pioneering projects
- employment in a medium-sized company with a flat organisational structure and short decision paths
- excellent team spirit and work environment
- goal-oriented further development underpinned by individualised training and development opportunities and knowledge transfer
- outstanding benefits and support with ongoing and work-related concerns
- a progressive profit-sharing scheme
- a secure job with excellent future prospects.
We work with students studying in our specialist areas on an ongoing basis, offering projects and thesis subjects for undergraduates and masters students as well as internships.
Please send your application to:
Any application sent to a different email address will be deleted due to data protection law considerations.