Electrical engineering and control technology
In our Electrical Engineering & Control Technology department we draw up plans for electrotechnical and I&C facilities, including their operating and monitoring systems.
Our services include:
- Planning and construction supervision of electrical engineering plant, control technology and automation in the area of
- energy and environmental engineering, e.g. for industrial power plants, district and local heating systems, drainage systems, wastewater treatment plants, sewage plants, airports, ports etc.
- technical building services, building control systems and building automation for industrial and administration facilities, hospitals, clinics, public buildings and facilities, and other building projects
- High, medium and low-voltage switchgear including protection and transformer systems
- Emergency power systems and generator units
- Light and power installations
- IT/DP networks
- Communications and information technology, security systems
- Fire safety systems (wiring and controls works) and fire alarm systems meeting the DIN 14675 standard
- Electrical networks simulation with short circuit and load flow calculations for industrial operations, large sites and decentralised power generation plants using DIgSILENT Power Factory
- Examination, planning and implementation of energy-saving solutions (based on EI&C and process technology)
- Grid integration for decentralised power generation plants using renewable energies (e.g. wind energy, photovoltaics), power-heat coupling and conventional energies in accordance with VDE AR-N 4105, 4110, 4120
- PV and battery storage plant, charging stations for e-vehicles
The functionality and effectiveness delivered stem from our holistic, tailored systems solutions approach. We design purpose-built solutions.
Besucherzentrum Hauptklärwerk Mühlhausen
Refurbishment and extension of the cafeteria at Leonberg Hospital
Saudi Arabia PV
Planning work for the construction of a 10 MW photovoltaic plant in Saudi Arabia